Pages

Saturday, June 22, 2013

RealTalkwithGeorgie

I guess I haven’t written in a while. I thought it was because I was busy, which I was, but it was something else. I was so overwhelmed with all the news that has been coming up, I just didn’t know what to write about. We have over the past months tried to digest news on the spending of State funds by the Akwa Ibom Governor, Seyi Shay’s new music video for Irawo (new obsession), Wizkid wanting to leave EME and the Entertainment Industry’s new obsession: Yvonne Nelson.

As a result, this time, I want to give you an update on what I’ve been doing!

I started a radio show recently. It’s called ‘RealTalkwithGeorgie'. It was something that I was flirting around with for a while because I wanted to host my own radio show, but I had no idea what to talk about or how to do it. So one day, when I overheard my friend talking to someone about joint accounts and how to manage finances in a married home, I had an idea! I was going to talk about that in my show. 

Over the past months, I have refined it and tried to speak about topical issues. I have added and improved certain bits and bobs. It’s been growing and improving (I hope). In my show I talk about relationships, finding love, family, politics, social issues and so much more. I hope you enjoy it as I try to give my show all the love and attention it deserves.

Please check out my SoundCloud page for all the latest shows I've done:

Follow me on Twitter and send in responses to the questions I ask every week.  


Don't forget to hashtag! #RTWG or #RealTalkwithGeorgie 

If there is anything you want me to talk about, please leave a comment below.
I will set up an email address for the show sometime soon.

If there is anything that you want to do, do not let your age, or lack of experience be the thing that holds you back. Go out there and do what you love. Period. It might take a while, in some cases it might be a case of trial and error, but the bottom line is ensuring that you end up happy.

Much love,


No comments:

Post a Comment