Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2012

I need You

In order for us to help Nigeria collectively, there has to be dialogue amongst the youth.
I have written a number of posts so far and I want to thank everyone for reading them and commenting.
However, I need more people to comment on what their ideas are. What your opinions are? What your fears and concerns are? If we all have an online discussion as to what and how to implement changes in Nigeria then we can all return better equipped.

Like I keep on banging on about, there is no time like the present.

I have a Facebook page for the blog, please do not hesitate to like, share and comment on it. All your support and encouragement will be greatly appreciated!

http://www.facebook.com/Unspokenwords93

I also have a new addition to the blog - it's called the Open Forum. Please check it out!

Danke!

No comments:

Post a Comment